Why All My Sons Moving & Storage
At All My Sons Moving & Storage we believe in the person not just the resume!
All My Sons has over 60 locations across the nation and we are growing. We offer extensive growth opportunities as we continue to grow and take the moving industry by storm! Our focus is providing each customer with The Best Moving Experience – Period!
Operations Manager (Leader)
We invest in you. When hired you will be trained on all the below items. We are looking for someone competitive to join our winning culture. Please read below to get an understanding of the position.
Leading the Operations of the branch includes …
- Planning, scheduling, dispatching and monitoring quality assurance throughout the move process.
- Hiring the right crew members and training them effectively
- Safety, Compliance, & DOT
- Selling and Leading your sales team
- Maintaining a high rating on Google & Facebook
- Meeting Monthly Revenue & Profit Projection
- Being Thoughtful, Fun-Loving, & Heroic to Our Customers.
- 3+ years of experience leading others
- Ability to become DOT certified
- Willing to participate in our pre-employment background and drug screening process
- Logistics background and experience a plus
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced busy environment
- Control expenses
- Able to commit to company paid training in Dallas, TX for 6 weeks
- Base Salary of $75,000.00 – $90,000.00 per year (With your bonus you have potential full comp earning of $125,000.00+).
- Once you complete training, you will be eligible for a monthly bonus which is based on the Monthly % of branch profit. You manage the P&L (Full Transparency).
- Medical Benefits
- 1 week of paid vacation
- Paid Training Program that gives you the confidence to succeed right from the start.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 – $90,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability