Delivery Warehouse Associate
Broomhall Brothers Mechanical is looking for a Delivery Warehouse Associate to organize, maintain, and collect an inventory of the warehouse. This may also include retrieving and delivering parts as needed. We are searching for individuals who have experience working in a warehouse, who take directions, and self-motivated.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Maintains professional appearance.
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures
- Helps maintain the professional appearance of the parts department.
- Make sure parts are delivered to customers on time.
- Assist with moving auto parts as requested.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Maintain regular attendance.
- Must have experience working in a warehouse.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good customer service skills.
- The ability to work well independently and in a group setting.
- Willingness to work overtime as needed. Some weekends are required.
- Valid Colorado Driver’s License.
- Good driving recording according to companies’ insurance provider Mechanically inclined.
- Must have organizational skills.
- Able to operate a forklift is a plus.
Pay and Benefits:
- We offer 100% employer-paid full benefits.
- Weekly Pay. Paid Vacation, Holidays.
- Uniforms are provided.
- Mobile Phone Reimbursement.