WEEKLY DIRECT DEPOSIT PAY!!!! APPLY IN PERSON – HIRING TODAY!
We are looking to fill Titan Moving team member positions within our ranks! We are currently seeking DRIVERS AND MOVERS!
At Titan Moving we believe in supporting our clients throughout their entire experience with the company; from the initial phone call to the end of the move by providing exceptional quality customer service from strong hands and servants hearts
Titan Moving DRIVERS are responsible for:
- Arriving to work on time
- Safely operating the truck and performing daily truck inspections and moving equipment inventory checks
- Documenting daily DOT drive time records
- MUST be able to pass DOT medical exam(physical) and obtain or provide a current DOT Medical card/certificate
- Drivers must be 21 years or older due to insurance restrictions
- MUST possess a valid driver’s license and have a clean driving record!
- Operate a 26 foot moving truck
- Transport loads in a safe and timely manner
- Run a moving crew from start to finish. This includes Prep before leaving for any said job, making sure all tools, paperwork, and men are ready to go. Conducting yourself in a professional matter at all times on and off the job.
- Greet customers with your crew upon arrival and complete a walk-through of the home/business
- Responsible for daily operations of your crew to include, packing procedure, organization, billing, contracts.
- And perform the same duties as helpers/packers below…
Titan Moving DRIVERS AND MOVERS are also responsible for:
- Knowledge of proper packing procedures (will train)
- Work together to provide exceptional customer service as you safely move, pack, and unpack customer belongings
- Good communications skills
- Ability to be on time and reliable
- Working in indoor and outdoor climates
- Frequently lifting heavy objects
- Frequent squatting and bending
- Frequent use of stairs
Required Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license IS REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION.
- Ability to meet background standards and pass random drug screen testing
FT and PT hours available, but striving for long-term employees that want to grow with the company! Our operation is 6 days a week Monday thru Saturday. Positions are expected to work Mon to Sat with standby availability as schedules are subject to change on short notice due to weather and or volume fluctuations and your ability to change your schedule to meet those fluctuations are a must. We also offer OTR experience/travel with our long distance moves.
- Advancement opportunities – work hard and get rewarded!
- Great Tips from happy clients (sometimes lunches and goodies too!)
- Recognition and shout-outs from customer reviews on Google!
- Employee of the Month Recognition bonuses
- Nice hotel stays for overnight long distance moves and per diem
You may be a great fit for this position if you have previous experience in moving, driving, warehouse, construction, customer service, maintenance but MOST of all a GREAT ATTITUDE willing to jump in every time to get the job done and RELIABILITY go a LONG way in this company!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $13.00 – $15.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: One location