Drivers / General Labor / Movers
- Must be willing to submit to pre-employment background check and drug screen!
- Valid driver’s license REQUIRED to be a driver (non-CDL)
- Weekly paychecks
- Drivers start at $14.00 / hour after the initial training period
- Opportunities for tips from customers and monthly bonuses
- Paid training
- Full-time, part-time, summer seasonal work available. Want to stay with us past the summer? We would love to have you!
- Make a positive first impression – Smile, handshake, let the customer know what to expect
- Do a walkthrough of the area
- Communicate the game plan clearly with the customer and your partner
- Safely pack, move, and unpack the customer’s belongings
- Help out with truck inspections and equipment inventory
- Complete the move paperwork and customer payment
- Check in with the office
- End the day on a great note!
- Experience in general labor, landscaping, construction, operations, fleet or warehouse helpful!
This is a general labor position, we believe in: hire for attitude and train for skill. Join the team at TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® as a mover or driver and discover the opportunities for career fulfillment and advancement! Our team lives out the core value of “be your best and have fun” on a daily basis, and we’re looking for customer service oriented individuals to contribute to our awesome team!
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 100% drug free
- Excellent customer service skills
- Professional attitude and demeanor
- Experience in general labor, landscaping, construction or warehouse helpful
- Strong logic and math skills
- Stamina to lift heavy items (100 lbs or more) repeatedly while climbing, balancing, kneeling, crouching, walking, etc.
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record to be a driver
This job posting is for a position at the individually owned and operated TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® franchise located in Baton Rouge, LA. The employer at this location is HWJ Legacy, LLC.