Job Summary: Responsible for keeping MDM and Cooler clean and free of any debris.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pull pallets and combos from Dumpers.
- Wash and stack pallets and combos
- Keep hydraulic room clean and free of debris.
- Break down and stack Cardboard
- Assist the MDM operator on all routine clean-ups.
- Keep MDM floors and walls clean.
- Must adhere to rotation schedule with raw material handler and line inspector.
- Assist the MDM operator during periods of down time.
- Be familiar with all functions of the MDM process to ensure that all safety regulations and devices are adhered to and used properly.
- Know and at all times observe all safety and quality rules and procedures.
- Know and follow company Standard Operating Procedures (Sop’s) related to job.
- Must work as a good team member in helping to keep area clean and free of debris, washing down floors of product and ice.
- Maintain good communications and working relationship with all other departments.
- Be willing to work overtime and weekends: be willing to assist in other areas as needed.
- Must have good working knowledge of FITCO process.
- Training in Quality, Safety, HACCP, BRC and GMP’s.
- Must be forklift certified.
- Must be willing to work weekends and overtime.
- Able to constantly stand or walk.
- Able to constantly lift up to 50 pounds.
- Able to constantly work in extreme cold, & wet environment.
Reports to: Team Leader/Coordinator