Coleman Worldwide Moving is seeking loaders, packers, movers in Colorado Springs, CO. We are in need of people who are hardworking, and energetic. This a great opportunity for anyone interested in earning good pay and a job in which you stay active. This is an ideal summer job for College students as well as those that want a long-lasting career.
Coleman Worldwide Moving has been in business since 1914 with 107+ years of experience and we invite you to come join OUR TEAM! Coleman Worldwide Moving is Allied Van Lines Largest Agent and we are proud to be an Employer the Colorado area.
Positive & Favorable Work Environment:
- NOT stuck in a factory, cubical, or workstation all day!
- Team oriented and Independent work environment each day!
- Conditions allow for an active work atmosphere each day and to work with diversity among Team Members and Customers!
- Many of our Customers are Military Service Members that allow us to serve back to those that sacrifice for us!
- Our Management Team is excited to meet you and help you grow/learn in your new job with Coleman!
- Coleman has Benefits, including 401K and vacation! Holiday pay also after 90 days!
- Coleman prioritizes SAFETY with well-established operational policies, as well as maintain our equipment and facilities to protect YOU!
- Paid scholarship/internship for Summer Season Employees (see below)!
- Great opportunity to improve/maintain your health by staying active!
- Equal Opportunity Employer!
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Wrap household goods for transit
- Perform packing jobs as necessary
- Lift and carry household goods between residence and vehicle
- Assist as needed in loading trucks and/or containers for forward movement via interstate commerce
- Complete household goods inventory
- Perform work at warehouse as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Travel not required, but paid extra if willing to travel (intrastate and/or interstate)
- Good communications skills
- Bring your “Can do” attitude and positive outlook!
Required Education and Experience:
- Required: High school diploma or GED
- Applicants must be able to access military bases!
- Indoors and outdoors
- Lifting of objects up to 50 pounds
- Frequent squatting and bending
- Frequent use of stairs
Coleman Worldwide Moving Benefits for Employees (not applicable for seasonal employees if not stated):
- VACATION PAY after 1-year employment
- Array of voluntary health benefits including but not limited to (Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, and more)
- Holiday pay after 90 days for Full Time employees (Seasonal Included)
- Referral Programs
Ideal for College Students-We also offer a summer Intern SCHOLARSHIP Program!
- Coleman Worldwide Moving proudly supports post-secondary education in our communities and will offer the following scholarship program to qualifying summer interns to assist them with tuition in the coming year. Funding amounts are paid out directly to the Associate to assist with their various student expenses.
- $500 scholarship* towards your post-secondary education for the first** full summer internship.
- $750 scholarship* towards your post-secondary education for the second** full summer internship
- $1,000 scholarship* towards your post-secondary education for the third** or more full summer internship
- Must be summer seasonal Associate employed as Helper, Packer, Driver, Warehouseman, or other Service Center Operational, non-management position.
- Must show proof of enrollment in school for current year’s fall classes.
- Must work full time through scheduled season (accommodations made for school dates).
- Supervisor acknowledgement of good work performance and attendance also required.
Interested candidates should apply in person ASAP between the hours of 9:00 am and 5:00 pm at 2160 South Hancock Expressway Colorado Springs, CO 80910. For specific questions email our Operations Manager firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 (719) 634-0908.
Coleman Worldwide Moving (and affiliated companies) (collectively “CWM”) is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Policy prohibits discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, marital status, familial status, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or other protected status. CWM will continue to support and promote equal employment opportunity, human dignity, and cultural diversity. This policy applies to all personnel matters such as compensation, benefits, transfers, Company sponsored training, education, and social and recreational programs. This commitment is made by CWM in accordance with federal, state, and/or local laws and regulations
Only applications submitted within three months of the review period will be considered for employment. Please submit another application for further review after the review period elapses.