Household Goods Mover/ Crew Member
Household Good Mover (HHG)
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Full- Time or Part-Time
We are seeking qualified, highly motivated individuals. Our Household Good Movers are the core of our business. You will be required to practice and provide exceptional customer service as you safely move each customer’s household goods. Basic job tasks include loading and unloading customers’ belongings, walking, climbing stairs, and packing or unpacking boxes. No prior experience is necessary. Training will be provided.
What We Offer:
- Formal Training
- Job Security
- Excellent health benefits including Dental, Vision
- Flexible Schedule
- Career Advancement
- Exceptional ability to manage stress and occasional heavy workload
- Self Starter, Ability to work under little or no supervision.
- Concerned about doing things the right way.
- Calm under pressure.
- Service-based attitude.
- Proven ability to succeed.
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Carefully pack, prep, and load customers household items
- Willingness to listen and learn
- Great work ethic
- MUST be eligible to work in the United States.
- MUST have reliable transportation to work.
- MUST be able to lift up to 75 pounds for an extended period of time.
- MUST be drug free.
- MUST be able to pass a state and federal background check.
- MUST want to be part of a growing organization and are excited about a huge opportunity.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract, Temporary
Pay: $13.00 – $16.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- Signing bonus
- Are you willing to undergo a background check in accordance with state regulations?
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location