Move Associate / Household Goods Packing / Orgainizer
Senior Moving Services is a local moving company that focuses on
assisting seniors transition from their home into a community, condo,
apartment, or smaller home.
RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Loads and unloads trucks by hand or by use of hand
truck or dolly.
- Assembles and disassembles furniture in a timely
- Wraps furniture with blankets to prevent damage.
- Pads, stacks, and secures items in position on truck to
prevent damage during shipment.
- Delivers shipment to customers.
- Assists in cleaning truck, tools, and equipment.
- Must know, use and follow all Senior Moving Services
- Must have knowledge of furniture and equipment handling
- Must know and use generally accepted industry practices
for vehicle housekeeping.
- Must wear uniforms.
- Must have own transportation and phone.
- Smoking is not allowed at the work sites; in or on
Senior Moving Services property.
· Valid Driver’s License
· Working Phone / Ability to maintain calendar
· Maintain DOT Medical Card
· Random DOT Drug and Alcohol Testing