To be one of the H.U.N.K.S., you must be: Honest, Uniformed, Nice, Knowledgeable, and Service-oriented. Come, see and join our winning team.
College Hunks Hauling Junk & Moving is the fastest-growing junk-hauling franchise and moving franchise in America. College Hunks Hauling Junk & Moving also has impressive brand recognition. The franchise has been featured on The Oprah Winfrey Show, ABC’s Shark Tank, HGTV’s House Hunters, as well as in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, USA Today, Time magazine, The Huffington Post, Forbes, Inc. and more.
As an mover/driver, you help manage the loading and unloading of furniture from the previous location to its new designated destination. You will also be responsible for assisting the client in moving the items in the area of relocation and placing these items to its appropriate places. A mover/drive should have great physical ability, customer service, teamwork, organization skills and communication skills to be successful.
- MUST be eligible to work in the United State
- MUST have reliable transportation to work
- MUST be able to lift up to 75 pounds for an extended period of time
- MUST be able to drive large trucks (CLD license not required) and be able to do general labor
- MUST enjoy hard work, world class customer service and helping others
- MUST want to be part of a growing organization and are excited about huge opportunity
- MUST be drug and alcohol free
- MUST be able to pass a federal background check
- MUST be able to work weekends and holidays
- Go out of your way to be friendly (smile, eye contact, small-talk) to everyone with whom you come in contact throughout the day – especially your employees and clients
- Remain educated about pricing and services and the benefit to them prior to giving an moving estimate, ensuring 110% client satisfaction.
- SAFELY operate at all times if/when on trucks, client homes, etc.
- Make sure truck has enough job receipts, safety equipment and marketing material
- Be a team player and showing others what the core values of the company are all about (building leaders, always branding, listen, fulfill & delight and create a fun enthusiastic team environment)
- Able to be held responsible and accountable
- Prevent careless and costly mistakes, including damage, injury, unhappy clients, lost equipment, etc.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 – $25.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: One location