Owner/Operators & Company Drivers
iWest Companies is looking for CDL Drivers for a variety of over-the-road positions, ranging from Regional (11 Western States), Coast to Coast, and No-Touch. We want people who will represent our values of extraordinary service, dedication to win-win partnerships, and commitment to ensure excellent service standards. Providing an amazing customer experience is our top priority!
We are looking for Leaders to join our Winning Team! Enthusiasm for continuous improvement and personal growth is a must. We want to invest in you!
- Committed to live iWest Core Values at every opportunity.
- Safely within FMCSA and DOT Regulations transport household goods from origin to destination. (All equipment is to be ELD compliant)
- Employ strong leadership skills to manage and monitor a team of professional movers.
- Ensure the delivery of job quality in all aspects.
- Protect customer’s home, belongings, and company equipment.
- Efficiently and effectively communicate with customers regarding the progress of their relocation, arrival, and delivery ETA’s.
- Monitor and manage job costs.
- Perform a thorough inventory of customer’s household goods.
- Communicate and update dispatch with ETA’s, advise of issues, etc.
- Collaborate with dispatch to develop creative solutions for on-the-job challenges.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to adapt/respond to different types of clients and situations.
- Ability to pass an Agility Test, Drug Screen, and Background Check.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Experience with packing, delivery, moving, box trucks or moving type trucks is a plus, but not required.
- Military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply.
The compensation for Owner/Operators and Company Drivers varies due to differences in financial responsibility and position requirements. Below is the earning potential for each position. Factors that influence compensation include home time and scheduling requirements as well as performance.
- Company Drivers may earn up to $80,000 annually.
- Owner/Operators may earn up to $350,000 annually.
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, PTO, and 401k available upon eligibility. (Company Driver’s Only)