- EzBreezy Kansas City Moving Company is looking for a physically fit, responsible individual to move furniture by loading items into and out of moving trucks. Movers are responsible for ensuring that items are undamaged and placed in the correct position in the new location
- Lift, carry, and load furniture weighing up to 100 pounds, onto box trucks for transport to and from client locations, including up and down stairs.
- Deliver and set-up furniture inside client homes, as required/requested, within committed time frames, including but not limited to bed frames, mattresses, box springs, dressers, tables, chairs, sofas and lamps.
- Demonstrate the ability to protect all furniture from damage through established best practices.
- Ensure that no items are damaged while moving
- Place furniture in the requested positions at the new location
- Physically fit
- Able to lift 50+ lbs
- Ability to work individually or on a team
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Ability to problem solve and exercise good judgement
- Driver’s License suggested
- Physical Requirements
- While performing the functions of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms; frequently required to climb or balance, talk or hear; and occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must be able to walk forward, backward, side to side, and/or up and down stairs while carrying furniture
- Position Overview
- Team Based Work Environment
- Flexible Hours
- On the Job Training
- Will be working in various places: homes, storage units, garages, outdoors, etc.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 – $20.00 per hour
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations