Professional Mover – HOUSTON
Firefighting’s Finest Professional Movers will work in conjunction with the Firefighting’s Finest Crew Supervisor and operations manager to operate the daily functions of move jobs. Ours Movers will be directly responsible for moving and proper care of all customer’s property. The Mover will ensure that the Crew Supervisor has all the furniture and equipment to deliver a higher level of experience and management for successful high quality job completion. Once training is completed, our professional movers are expected to know all dolly operations, understand the proper moving practices of various pieces of furniture as well as proper lifting and moving techniques.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Follow crew supervisors’ directions for each and every move job.
- Establish and maintain the company expected high level of work and customer service.
- Communication and coordination of all team personnel.
- Effective time management of all resources.
- Ability to properly communicate with crew supervisor before/after jobs to make sure all customer needs are met.
- Ability to properly communicate with customers.
- Build and maintain top moving skills at all times.
- Maintain a constant positive high morale work environment for all employees and contractors.
- Tips & overtime available
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs or more and have the stamina to move, work and stand for long periods of time in different temperatures and environments.
- Complete continued education through various industry courses offered by industry associations.
- Must be able to pass drug screen.
- High quality, effective motivator and communication expert
- Valid DL preferred
- Comply with Firefighting’s Finest rules, policies and procedures
- Pass a background check