Sadler’s in Fairbanks is looking to add a Delivery Crew/Warehouse member to our team. Our team provides excellent customer service for all our customers. These positions are in a fast-paced environment with a highly-motivated team. Candidates must possess a friendly and professional demeanor, customer interaction is a large portion of the position.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Assist in the delivery of products to customers in a timely manner.
- Ensures delivery vehicles are clean and in good working condition.
- Assists with stocking, shipping and receiving inventory to include lifting and carrying products and placing them in appropriate areas.
- Accurately fill delivery and pickup orders by obtaining the required products and completing appropriate tasks.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Eligible to Access Military Installations. (Ft. Wainwright & Eielson AFB)
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Clean DMV Driving Record
- Pass health screening physically
- High school Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 2 years driving experience/delivery experience preferred but not required
- Lift up to 40-75 pounds consecutively, frequent bending, stopping, pulling, walking and lifting required
- Capable of carefully handling merchandise
- Be dependable, and punctual
- Applicants must be willing to work evenings, and weekends.
- Pre-employment drug screening and a background check required
This is a full-time position with benefits including:
- Competitive pay range starting at $18.00 an hour or more DOE
- Major Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) plan with generous employer’s match
- Paid vacation and Sick time
- Employee purchase programs
Apply today to pursue a rewarding, new career today!
Furniture Enterprises of Alaska, Inc. is an EEO and a Drug/Alcohol Free work place.