E.T.& L. Corp., Stow, MA, is seeking a Yard Laborer. Candidate should be an experienced and knowledgeable individual who is familiar with the materials, tools and equipment used in the construction industry. Should have excellent organizational/communication skills and the ability to prioritize work.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
1. Maintain cleanliness and orderliness of the shop and yard.
2. Prepare and load material on trucks for delivery
3. Inspect small tools/materials when returned from a project site.
4. Coordinate and inspect quantity and quality of shipments coming and going from the yard.
5. Experience operating equipment to load, unload and move material, such as fork lift.
6. Responsible for adhering to and promoting all safety policies and practices.
Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced and dynamic atmosphere. Must be a team player and driven individual, with a positive attitude.
Salary commensurate with experience and industry standards. Company benefits include Short Term and Long Term Disability, 401(k), Health & Dental Plan, Life Insurance, Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off (PTO).
By clicking, you ensure that you meet the skill requirement stated in the job post.